Group Employee Benefits
The following group employee benefits are available to PA Medical Society members:
- Group Medical
- Fully insured programs with all major carriers. Self-insured and level funding options available based on groups size
- All major networks
- Highmark Blue Cross
- Capital BlueCross
- Western Blue Cross
- Northeastern Blue Cross
- Independence Blue Cross
- United Health Care
- Group medical members receive access to HR360 and Mywave products offer through TGA to support HR efforts.
- Group Dental
- Discounted rates are offered through an association program with United Concordia (UCCI). The program includes one basic option and two enhanced options that include orthodontics.
- Group Vision
- Discounted rates are offered through an association plan. The program offers three three benefit options.
- Group Life*
- An association plan is offered with a guaranteed issue for physicians of $150,000 and $100,000 for all staff.
- Group Short Term Disability*
- An association plan is offered with Own Specialty and Sub-specialty definition of occupation for physicians
- Group Long-Term Disability *
- An association plan is offered with Own Specialty and Sub-specialty definition of occupation for physicians.
*The association plan offers a seven percent discount for Pennsylvania Medical Society Members and an additional five percent discount for members of Medical Group Management Association (MGMA). Participation requirements are at least three physicians or one physician and five covered staff .